Frequently Asked Questions
I'm having trouble logging in
If you're having trouble logging in because you can't remember your username or password, please try our Account Recovery form and we'll send you a reminder of your details along with instructions on how to reset your password.
1. If you've successfully changed your password and still can't login, please check that you're attempting to sign in with a valid Last.fm username and not your email address. If you're unsure of your username, you can request a reminder here.
2. If you've registered multiple user accounts on the same email address in past, please enter the username of the account you wish to recover, rather than the email address. If this doesn't work, please contact us.
3. If you see the message "token expired" please request another password recovery email. Please note that for security, the account recovery link will expire after a short while.
4. If you represent an artist or band, please see the "Artists, Bands, and Labels"
If this still isn't working for you, send us an email
and we'll do our best to help you retrieving your password. If possible, please include the following details:
· Your Last.fm Username
· Your current email address
· The email address(es) you may have used to register (if different)
· Your date of birth for verification
Artists, Bands, and Labels