Why were my comments flagged as Spam?
It could be a number of different things, word combinations and/or specific types url's triggering our filters that these comments are flagged as "spam". Each time a comment is edited, the comment goes back through the filter once again to ensure "spam" was not being introduced in this manner.
If your comments were marked as spam, please provide the following details to support center by clicking "Submit a Question".
1. Browser and OS (version and type)
2. URL and comment you were trying to post
3. Did you try to edit your comment immediately or after X amount of time has passed?
4. Attach a screenshot of your view
5. Any errors you might have received