I switched providers. How do I update my TV Guide channel listings?
If you have changed your provider (such as a new cable company, or switched from cable to satellite) and need to update your channel listings, log in to your TV Guide account and follow these steps:
- Click on "Live TV" from the top right menu panel on the home page, and select TV Listings, or just visit tvguide.com/listings/.
- Locate the "Provider" link and enter your zip code.
- Once you enter your zip code, you will be able to select from Cable, Satellite or Antenna options.
- Select your provider, and then click on “Apply.”
- When prompted if you’d like to save your provider settings to your profile, select Skip or Save Now
- Choose either Cable, Satellite or Antenna.
- The grid will now reload with your local channel lineup.
You've now set local listings!
Tip: Make sure you've registered on tvguide.com, and that you're signed in when you set local listings, so that your settings are saved whenever you visit the site.