How do I use the "Listings" feature on TV Guide to show programs in my area?
Log in to your TV Guide account, then follow these steps to set local listings:
- Click on "Live TV" from the top right menu panel on the home page, and select TV Listings, or just visit tvguide.com/listings/.
- Locate the "Provider" link and enter your zip code.
- Once you enter your zip code you will be able to select from Cable, Satellite or Antenna options.
- Select your provider and then click on “Apply”.
- A pop will then appear asking if you want to save your provider settings to your profile, you can select Skip or Save Now
- Choose either Cable, Satellite or Antenna.
- The grid will now reload with your local channel lineup.
You've now set local listings!
Tip: Make sure you've registered on tvguide.com and that you're signed in when you set local listings, so that your settings are saved whenever you visit the site.