To get started, just follow the steps below for your platform:
On your Fire TV:
- Search for "CBS All Access"
- In the search results, select "CBS All Access App"
- Tap "Get" to download the app.
Via Web browser:
- On desktop, go to www.amazon.ca and search for CBS under Apps and Games.
- CBS has several apps available on Amazon. To subscribe to "CBS All Access, select CBS Full Episodes and Live TV." Note: The CBS All Access app is free, but a subscription is required in order to stream CBS All Access content and live TV.
- "Deliver to" field.
- Connect your device to WiFi, and select the "Deliver" (located just below the "Deliver to" field.
- The app will install on your Fire TV
- If it does not install, go to device Settings > My Account > Sync Amazon Content
- If the app still hasn't downloaded, go to: Apps > Your Library Apps, and download it there