Why don't I see the option to download videos on my Android device? I have Commercial Free.
This could mean your device is running an unsupported version of Android OS (below 5.0) on the CBS app for video downloads. You can resolve this by upgrading Android to a supported version (5.0+) with these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with WiFi.
- Open Settings, and select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, and Update button will appear.
- You'll be prompted to install the system update. Tap the prompt to start the update.
Another reason download options don't display could be if you're using and older version of the CBS app.
To manually update the app:
- On your device, go to your Google Play Store
- Choose My apps & games from the left sidebar. This will open a page with your installed apps, showing those that need updates at the top.
- Tap "Updates" at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Update All" to update all your apps, or just tap "Update" next to the CBS app.