Why can't I find the CBS Sports app for Android TV in the Google Play store?
The CBS Sports app for Android TV is no longer supported and has been removed from the Google Play store. But there’s good news -- you can still easily enjoy CBS Sports content! Simply download the CBS Sports app to your smartphone/tablet, then cast video to your Android TV. With the CBS Sports app, you’ll discover perks above and beyond the Android TV standalone app, including features such as: CBS Sports HQ (free 24/7 sports news and highlights), CBS Sports Network, live sporting events, and more!
To start casting from your smartphone/tablet to your Android TV, just follow these steps:
- Download the CBS Sports app on your phone or tablet. Android users click here; iPhone users click here.
- Open the CBS Sports app on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is on the same WiFi network as your Android TV.
- Select the stream you want to watch, and then tap the “cast” button at the top right of the screen.
- You will then be presented an option to cast the video to your Android TV.
You’re all set!