If you’re seeing the “video unavailable” message when you try to stream video, please use these steps to resolve it.
Check your Internet Connection
You need a high speed connection of 4 MBPS or more to stream CBS All Access content. If your
speed is too low, Perform a speed test at fast.com, and if your speed is too low, contact your Internet
Service Provider (ISP) to discuss options to increase it.
Reboot your Router
You can also reboot your router with these simple steps:
- Unplug the power cord. Note: If you have a separate modem, be sure to unplug the power to the modem first.
- Wait approximately 10 seconds, and plug the power cord back in. Note: Plug the modem back in before the router, if applicable.
- When your router has completely re-powered (after a few minutes), go to CBS.com and try streaming again.
Disable Ad Blockers
Please remove or disable any ad blocking software (i.e. AdBlock) before attempting to stream videos
(click here for instruction). If you do not have an ad blocker installed, try these steps:
- Refresh/reload the page (desktop/laptop users can use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl + F5)
- Clear your cookies and cache data within your browser.
- Close the browser and relaunch it.
- Return to the video player page and sign in.
Turn off Tracking Protection (Firefox only)
To disable tracking protection in private windows:
- Click the hamburger (3 vertical lines) in the top right corner of the screen. A pop-up menu displays
- Click "Preferences"to open this page, then select "Privacy" from the left-panel menu.
- On the "Privacy and Security" page, unselect “Standard” and select “Strict.” For more information on privacy protections on Firefox, click here.
Switch to Another Browser
Try watching video using an alternate browser. If the issue is browser-related, this should
resolve the problem. To learn more about our supported browsers, click here.
Clear your Browser’s Cache and History
For instruction, please review this helpful FAQ.