Where do I find the activation code?/Activation did not work
If you're having trouble finding your activation code, or if activation was unsuccessful, please follow the relevant steps below:
Obtain your Activation Code
1. Once you have added the CBS All Access Channel, launch the channel on your Roku Streaming Player.
2. When the channel has launched, you will be provided options on the welcome screen.
3. Select "Sign In" and follow the instructions.
Please note: If you'd like to sign in directly on your Roku, you can select "On Roku" on the Sign In screen. You'll be asked to share your Roku account information, and will not need to obtain an activation code.
Activation Didn't Work/Cannot Access Page to Enter Code (Unable to activate Roku after following instruction that displayed on your TV Screen)
1. From your computer or mobile device, click this link: http://www.cbs.com/roku/
2. On the page that opens, enter the activation code (shown on your TV screen) into the "Enter Code" box, then click "Activate". Please note: A confirmation message should display on your page after you click "Submit". If not, double-check to ensure you correctly typed in the activation code.
3. Now WAIT for Activation. Your TV may take up to a minute to sync the data. DO NOT select “Get new code” or this may disrupt the data sync.