What are the minimum system requirements to stream on the March Madness Live player on CBSSports.com?
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32, 64), Windows 8
• Plug-in: Adobe® Flash® Player 11+
• Adobe® Flash® Player 11+ plug-in may be downloaded by clicking here.
• Click the "Agree and install now" button (you may want to uncheck the optional McAfee Security Scan Plus)
• Minimum Processor: Multicore Intel processor
• Operating Systems: Mac OS X v10.6 or later
• Plug-in: Adobe® Flash® Player 11+ Adobe® Flash® Player 11+ plug-in may be downloaded by clicking here.
• Click "Agree and install now" (you may want to uncheck the optional McAfee Security Scan Plus)
Other Minimum Configurations
• RAM 1 Gig or higher
• 16-bit sound card and speakers
• 65,000-color video display card
• High speed broadband Internet connection; 800kbps or greater available bandwidth
• Cookies ENABLED
• Pop-up and Ad Blockers DISABLED
• Chrome 18+
• Safari 5.1.2+
Internet Explorer not supported.
Live streaming on mobile devices is only available for eligible Verizon Wireless customers via the NFL Mobile App Cellular devices, such as mobile phone handsets, are ineligible to stream from the CBS Sports app. Additionally, you cannot chromecast from a cellular device.
• Tablet iOS 8+
• Android 4.1+
Over-the-Top Content (OTT)
• Xbox One - Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generations with the following model numbers: A1378 , A1427, and A1469)
• Android TV (5.0+)
• Roku Streaming Player (models: LT, HD, 1, 2 HD, 2 XD, 2 XS, Streaming Stick, 3, TV)
• Windows 10
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of devices, operating systems and browser potentials on Android platforms, support across all possible variations is difficult to assure.