Trust is a cornerstone of our mission at CBS Interactive. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by following a core set of Privacy Principles.
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- • Information you provide directly to a CBS Interactive Services.
- • Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Services, including through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies.
- • Information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
|Use of Information|
We use the information we collect to:
- • Provide the services you request.
- • Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- • Customize the content and advertising you see.
- • Improve your experience on CBS Interactive Services.
- • As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
|Disclosure of Information|
We may share your information:
- • Where we have obtained your consent, including with video content and social networking services as described in our Video Services Policy.
- • With our third party service providers.
- • With business partners who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with a CBS Interactive Service.
- • Within the family of CBS Interactive Services and other CBS businesses.
- • If a CBS Interactive Services is sold to another company.
- • To protect or defend the rights of CBS Interactive or our users.
- • When required by law or public authorities.
- • If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update that information.
- • You can stop the delivery of commercial email messages from a CBS Interactive Services or service by following the instructions in any such email you receive.
- • You have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements, as described in our overview of Third Party Online Advertising
- • You also may choose to opt out of our use of data that we collect about your visits to our business partners’ sites to customize advertising that we serve. To opt out, visit the CBS Interactive Business Partner Advertising Opt-Out page.
- • CBS Interactive is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
- • We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
|How to Contact Us|
and we will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable period of time. You may also submit questions or comments using the postal address listed below:
CBS Interactive Inc.
235 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Attn: Legal Department
For international users, please select this link
to find the address of your closest CBS Interactive office. We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which a CBS Interactive Services has disclosed certain information during the preceding year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us
. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your request and include the name of the CBS Interactive Services with respect to which you are requesting the information, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept these requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
For additional information for residents of the State of California, click here