I subscribed to CBS All Access through my Apple TV. How do I enable it on other devices?
To enable your CBS All Access account across all your devices, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the CBS All Access channel on your Apple TV.
You will see a confirmation screen that reads "CBS Account Activated". You can now enjoy CBS All Access content on your phone, tablet, and all other devices (just make sure you've downloaded the CBS app first)!
2. Navigate to Settings > Link Subscription to CBS Account.
3. After choosing "Link Subscription to CBS Account", you will be asked to visit cbs.com/appletv on your computer or mobile device and enter your activation code.
4. Enter activation code and Submit.
5. After entering your activation code, your Apple TV screen will refresh.