I know I need to enable cookies for the PGA TOUR player to function properly. How do I enable cookies in my browser?
Internet Explorer Version 9:
• Pull down the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options"
• In the "Privacy" tab, the bar on the left slides up or down setting the cookie level
• If the slide bar does not move, click the DEFAULT button in the lower right to restore defaults, this enables you to move the slide bar
• Configure your browser with the slide bar to accept cookies, at your preferred level
• Recommended Cookie level: Medium
• Pull down the "Tools" icon in the upper right cornerSafari for Apple or Macintosh
• Select "Options"
• Select the "Under the Hood" tab
• Click on the "Clear Browsing Data" button
• Check the "Delete cookies and other site data" box
• Set for the appropriate time period (i.e. last hour, 1 day etc)
• Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button
• Click "Close"
• Pull down the "Safari" menu and select "Preferences" and then select the Security tab.Mozilla Firefox
• Check the circle under Accept Cookies "Only for the sites you navigate to" and close the Safari preferences.
1. Depending on which toolbar view you have:
a. If you have the orange Firefox button visible, click the it and select "Options"2. Select the "Privacy" tab at the top of the "Options" window
b. If you have the file menu visible, then select "Tools" and then "Options"
3. In the "History" group, change the selection for "Firefox will" to "Use Custom settings for history"
4. If "Accept cookies from sites" is checked (recommended), it will accept cookies from all sites, if you want to choose which sites to allow cookies for, then uncheck this.
5. Then click "Exceptions..."
6. Enter "cbssports.com" without the "www"
7. Click "Allow"
8. Click close ... then "OK"
9. Restart your browser
|Related Article:||I can't access a Live Event|
|Related Article:||What are the minimum system requirements for the PGA TOUR player?|
|Related Article:||Does the PGA TOUR player use adaptive bit rate streaming?|