If you signed up for CBS All Access via iTunes, you can use the steps below to upgrade to Commercial Free, or visit support.apple.com/ to contact iTunes Support.
On your iPhone or iPad home screen
- Tap Settings, then your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Subscriptions”. You’ll see all your active subscriptions.
- Select the “CBS All Access” subscription, then select “Commercial Free” to upgrade.
- Use Touch ID or enter your Apple ID and password to confirm your plan change.
Note: If you don't see your CBS All Access subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If you are, then you might have subscribed on another device, or through CBS.com, and not through iTunes. Please return to that device or CBS.com to upgrade your subscription.
Via Apple TV 4/4K
On Apple TV, you can switch plans and otherwise edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings from the Apple TV homescreen
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select the “CBS All Access” subscription, then select “CBS All Access - Commercial Free” to upgrade your plan.