How do I set or save my favorite channels on TV Guide?
You can set or save your favorite channels with these steps:
Set your favorite channels
- Scroll down to display the "Customize listings" link in the top right corner of the page
- Click this icon to display the dropdown menu. Next, click the "All Channels" tab, as shown below:
- Scroll down on the Listings page. In the left column where the channels are listed, click the "heart" icon next to each channel you want to set as a favorite.
- To see your list of favorite channels, scroll up to the page header, then click the "Favorites" tab above the listings grid.
Save your favorite channels
There are two ways to ensure your favorite channels are saved, so they're stored whenever you visit TV Guide:
- Registered users: Make sure you are signed in to your TV Guide account while setting your favorite channels
- Non-registered users: Ensure you have cookies enabled in your browser (and check this before setting favorite channels). Note: If you're running any kind of privacy software on your computer, this may cause your browser cookies to be cleared, which means your favorite channels may not get saved.