How do I remove favorite channels on TV Guide?
If you added a favorite channel and then changed your mind, you can easily remove it with these simple steps:
Remove a favorite channel from the listing grid
- Go to the Listings page, then scroll down to display the "Customize listings" link.
- Make sure you are on the "All Channels" tab at the top of the grid as shown below.
- Find the channel that you want to set. Next to each channel title, there is a "heart" icon. This icon will appear filled if the channel is a favorite.
- Click on the "heart" icon to remove that channel from your favorites.
To quickly remove multiple channels from your favorites:
- At the top of the grid, click on the favorites link (on the right side above the "Favorite Channels" tab).
- In the pop-up window, click on the "checked" symbols besides each favorite channel to remove that channel from your favorites.
- After you've selected all the channels to remove, press the "Save Favorites" button to save your changes.