How do I enable cookies in my browser to stream live events properly?
- Access the “Tools” icon in the upper right corner
- Select “Options”
- Select the "Under the Hood" tab
- Click the “Clear Browsing Data” button
- Check only the "delete cookies and other site data" box
- Set for the appropriate time period (i.e. last hour, 1 day etc)
- Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button
- Click “Close”
Opera on Macintosh:
- Access the Safari menu
- Select “Preferences”
- Select the “Security” tab.
- Click the circle under Accept Cookies "Only for the sites you navigate to"
- Close the Safari preferences.
- Use the following pathway: Click Tools<Preferences<Advanced<Cookies .
- Next, select either “Accept Cookies” or “Accept Cookies only from the sites I visit
- Depending on which toolbar view you have:
- If you have the orange “Firefox” button visible, click it and select “Options”
- If you have the file menu visible, then select “Tools” and then “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab at the top of the “Options” window
- In the "History" group, change the selection for "Firefox will" to "Use Custom settings for history"
- If "Accept cookies from sites" is checked (recommended), it will accept cookies from all sites; if you want to allow cookies for specific sites, then uncheck this option.
- Click "Exceptions..."
- Enter "cbssports.com" without the "www"
- Click "Allow"
- Click “Close”, then "OK"
- Restart your browser