How do I delete video downloads from 10 All Access? I've reached the maximum.
You can delete downloaded content with these steps:On iPhone/iPad
- Navigate to the Downloads section, then tap on a show to see downloaded episodes.
- Delete the episode by swiping to the left and tapping "Delete."
To delete all downloaded episodes of a show:
On Android phone/tablet
- Choose the show, swipe left, and tap "Delete."
- You'll see a confirmation message after deleting a show or season. Tap "Delete" again.
- Navigate to the Downloads section, and select the show or episode*, then tap "Select."
- Next, tap the show(s) you wish to download, then tap the trash can icon.
- You'll see a confirmation message that includes the names of the show or series. Tap "Yes."
You can also delete an episode or movie by long-pressing the video title on this screen.