You can perform a manual check for updates with these steps:
- Press the "Settings" button on the remote.
- Choose the "All Settings" option at the bottom.
- Choose the General menu on the left. • Scroll down, and near the bottom of the list, select "About this TV."
- Make sure "Allow automatic updates" is checked, and click the "Check for updates" button.
- If an update is found, follow the steps on the screen to download and install it.
Note: LG TVs will automatically check to see whether new software is available for download whenever the TV is powered on, and randomly every 2-36 hours.