To change or update your payment information, click on the device you used to subscribe for instruction. If you signed up for CBS All Access through a third party (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, or Roku) this instruction will help you update your payment information, but for specific billing questions you'll need to contact that third party.
If you subscribed to CBS All Access on your desktop, visit CBS.com/all-access/account/
on your desktop or laptop and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information" to change or update your payment method.iPhone, iPad or Apple TV
If you signed up to CBS All Access through iTunes on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch or Apple TV:
Android phone, tablet or TV
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payment (or Payment Information on older versions), then edit your information.
If you signed up to CBS All Access through Google Play on your Android phone/tablet or Android TV:
Amazon Fire TV or Kindle
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Select the payment method you wish to edit, then tap Edit.
- Make your edits, then tap “Update.”
If you subscribed to CBS All Access via the Amazon billing platform:
Roku Streaming Player
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- To add a payment method, click on Add a card.
- To edit a payment method, click on a payment method under "Your credit and debit cards" followed by Remove or Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you subscribed to CBS All Access through Roku:
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click Update under the Payment Method section.
- Complete all fields and submit.
If you subscribed to CBS All Access on your on a Smart TV (LG, Samsung, Vizio), gaming console (Xbox, PlayStation 4), Facebook Portal TV or Xfinity Flex, please visit CBS.com/all-access/account/ on your desktop or laptop, and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information" to change or update your payment method.