You can change or update your payment information with easy instruction. For information, just select the device you used to subscribe. If you signed up for CBS All Access through a third party (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, or Roku) this article will help you update your payment information, but for specific billing questions you'll need to contact that third party.
Need help with other billing topics? Try these articles:
Not sure how or when you'll be billed by CBS All Access? Find out here
If you subscribed to CBS All Access on your desktop, visit CBS.com/all-access/account/
on your desktop or laptop, and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information" to change or update your payment method. Still need help? Visit our tutorial
with user-friendly, step-by-step instruction.iPhone, iPad or Apple TV
If you signed up to CBS All Access through iTunes on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch or Apple TV:
Android phone, tablet or TV
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payment (or Payment Information on older versions), then edit your information.
If you signed up to CBS All Access through Google Play on your Android phone/tablet or Android TV:
Amazon Fire TV or Kindle
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Select the payment method you wish to edit, then tap Edit.
- Make your edits, then tap “Update.”
If you subscribed to CBS All Access via the Amazon billing platform:
Roku Streaming Player
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- To add a payment method, click on Add a card.
- To edit a payment method, click on a payment method under "Your credit and debit cards" followed by Remove or Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you subscribed to CBS All Access through Roku:
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click Update under the Payment Method section.
- Complete all fields and submit.
I deleted the CBS All Access app, why am I still being charged?
If you subscribed to CBS All Access on your on a Smart TV (LG, Samsung, Vizio), gaming console (Xbox, PlayStation 4), Facebook Portal TV or Xfinity Flex, please visit CBS.com/all-access/account/ on your desktop or laptop, and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information" to change or update your payment method.
Prime Video Channels
If you've signed up for CBS All Access on Prime Video Channels, you'll need to change or update your billing information through your Amazon account.
Apple TV channels
If you've signed up for CBS All Access on Apple TV channels, you'll need to change or update your billing information through your Apple ID.
Deleting the app will not cancel your CBS All Access subscription. You still need to cancel your subscription via the link at the bottom of your Account
page. If you have any questions, just click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the main Help Center page.What's the cancellation/refund policy for CBS All Access?
We don't grant refunds, but you can cancel at any time, and you will still have access to the service through the end of your billing cycle.Why is my credit card declined after multiple attempts?
If your credit card was initially declined, and you've made several unsuccessful payment attempts, please immediately cease all further attempts to charge your card, as this may trigger a potential fraud alert in our billing system.
If you've already made several payment attempts:
Why was my pre-paid gift card declined for payment?
- Contact your banking institution to determine the initial cause for payment decline.
- Ensure the billing address you entered in our system, matches the billing information on file with your banking institution.
- Wait 24 hours before making another payment attempt, to allow the fraud alert in our system to expire.
- Use a different credit card, if you'd like to make a payment without waiting 24 hours.
There are many factors that can affect whether your pre-paid card is accepted or rejected for payment. Before attempting to use a pre-paid card, please read the information below:
What if I am seeing charges from CBS All Access that I did not authorize?
- Recurring fees. Some credit card issuers will not allow use of their pre-paid cards for “recurring” fees (i.e monthly subscriptions). This depends on the company that issued your pre-paid card. If the card issuer identifies the subscription purchase as a “recurring” fee, then your card will likely be rejected. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control.
- Unregistered address. Most gift cards require you register your home address with the credit card company prior to use, or it will be rejected for payment. Most often, you can register your gift card online, or call the company directly using the phone number on the back of the card.
- Transaction fees. Some pre-paid gift cards charge a $1 transaction fee each time you use the card. If so, this could reduce your available balance and potentially cause a payment decline. Prior to using your card, check the balance and confirm whether your card imposes additional use fees.
- Repeat payment attempts. If your pre-paid card is declined more than once, stop all payment attempts immediately. Too many repeated attempts within a short timeframe will trigger a fraud alert in our billing system, causing your card to automatically decline. If your card is declined due to multiple attempts, please read this article.
If you're seeing unauthorized charges on your credit card statement or PayPal account, please contact Customer Service by selecting the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the Help Center page, or click here