To to change or update your payment method, please visit https://www.cbs.com/all-access/account/
on your desktop or laptop and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information."
If you subscribed to CBS All Access via a third-party billing platform, please do the following:GOOGLE PLAY
(Android phone, Android TV)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Select the payment method you wish to edit, then tap Edit.
- Make your edits, then tap “Update”.
(Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payment (or Payment Information on older versions), then edit your information.
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click Update under the Payment Method section.
- Complete all fields and submit.
Amazon Fire TV/Kindle Fire Tablet
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- To add a payment method, click on Add a card.
- To edit a payment method, click on a payment method under "Your credit and debit cards" followed by Remove or Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.