To change or update your payment method, use the instruction relevant to the device or platform you used to sign up for CBS All Access: Learn more here:
Computer/ Mobile Web
If you subscribed to CBS All Access on your desktop or via mobile web browser:
Please visit https://www.cbs.com/all-access/account/
on your desktop or laptop and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information" to change or update your payment method,iTunes (Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
If you signed up to CBS All Access through iTunes on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch or Apple TV:
Google Play (Android phone, Android TV)
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payment (or Payment Information on older versions), then edit your information.
If you signed up to CBS All Access through Google Play on your Android phone/tablet or Android TV:
Roku Streaming Player
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app
- Tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to pay.google.com.
- Select the payment method you wish to edit, then tap Edit.
- Make your edits, then tap “Update”.
If you subscribed to CBS All Access through Roku:
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click Update under the Payment Method section.
- Complete all fields and submit.
Amazon Fire TV/Kindle Fire Tablet
If you subscribed to CBS All Access via the Amazon billing platform:
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- To add a payment method, click on Add a card.
- To edit a payment method, click on a payment method under "Your credit and debit cards" followed by Remove or Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.