How do I change my Metacritic password?
You can change your password with these simple steps:
- Go to Metacritic.com and click Login in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You’ll be taken to the Log In page. Log in as usual, entering your email address and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on your profile image in the top right corner of the screen.
- You’ll be taken to your Profile page where your username is prominently displayed. Click Edit Settings, next to your username.
- On your Settings page, enter your current password, then enter your new password. Verify your new password, and click Save Changes.
You’ve successfully changed your password!