If you signed up for CBS All Access via iTunes and you would like to cancel your subscription, please do the following:
On your Apple TV 4 & 4K:
- Go to Home screen> Settings
- Select Accounts > Manage Subscriptions
- Select CBS All Access Subscription > Cancel Subscription
On your iOS device (iPad or iPhone)
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, where your email address is located.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to enter your password.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Look for the CBS All Access subscription.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal (change the switch from green to grey).
On your desktop or laptop
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Look for the CBS All Access subscription
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.