If you signed up for 10 All Access via iTunes, and you would like to cancel your account, please do the following:
On your iOS device (iPad or iPhone)
- On the Home screen, tap Settings > App and iTunes Stores. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, where your email address is located. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to enter your password.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. Look for the 10 All Access subscription.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal (change the switch from green to grey). Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
On your desktop or laptop
- Open iTunes. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account. Enter your password.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Look for the 10 All Access subscription. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
We hate to lose you as a customer, but if you change your mind in the future, we'd love to have you back.