We hate to see you leave us, but we're ready to help. To cancel through the Google Play Store:
- Make sure you are signed in with the Google Play account from which you made the purchase.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- The status of this Subscription will be changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
If you change your mind in the future, it’s easy to re-subscribe: simply go to https://www.tenallaccess.com.au/all-access
Please note: Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription. If you subscribed to the services (Anywhere Access Pack or Productivity Pack, et al.) via the Google Play Store (from the Android mobile devices), you only can unsubscribe from the services there.