If you subscribed to CBS All Access via cbs.com, you can add
SHOWTIME to your CBS All Access subscription at a special
To add SHOWTIME to your CBS All Access subscription, follow the instructions below.Step 1 First, visit www.cbs.com/all-access/account/ and sign in to your account.
- With the SHOWTIME add-on, you can:
- Get instant access to award-winning SHOWTIME original series
- Watch can't-miss movies, groundbreaking documentaries, hard-hitting sports, and more
- Download full episodes and movies to your favorite mobile device and watch offline
- Stream live or on demand at SHOWTIME.com or through the SHOWTIME app on any supported device
Step 2 You’ll be taken to your account page. Locate the “Add-Ons” section under
“Subscription & Billing”.
Step 3Select “Manage Add-Ons”.
Click the box next to SHOWTIME, and then click "Update Subscription".
Step 5: ConfirmationYou’ll be taken to your account overview page, where you’ll see
confirmation that you’ve added SHOWTIME to your subscription.
Step 6: Activate Your Account on SHOWTIMETo begin watching SHOWTIME, you must activate your account with
SHOWTIME by visiting showtime.com/cbs.
Step 7: Create SHOWTIME AccountAt showtime.com/cbs, enter your email address (the same email
address you use to sign in to CBS All Access) and click Continue.
Step 8: Link CBS All Access Subscription
Now, link your CBS All Access subscription by entering both the email
and password you use to sign into CBS All Access. Click Login.
User can then start watching SHOWTIME (a) or return to CBS.com (b).