Sign in issues, like an invalid email or password, seeing the grey ‘continue’ button, or being
asked to subscribe when you’re already a subscriber, can be frustrating! Here are some easy
troubleshooting tips to help you sign in on your computer.
1. Try a different browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge,
or Internet Explorer).
2. Ensure your browsers are up to date by checking whatsmybrowser.com and following
any instructions for updating to the latest version, if listed.
3. Clear cache and cookies. If you need help with this, please click here
4. Reset password by clicking “Forgot Password” on the sign in page. (Full instructions are here
Make sure to check your inbox and spam folders and follow the instructions.
5. Try logging in via incognito or private browser. On Google Chrome,
click File > New Incognito Window.
6. Reboot your router by unplugging the power cord (note: if you have a separate modem,
unplug the power to the modem first). Wait approximately 10 seconds, and plug it back in (plug the
modem back in before the router, if applicable). When your router has completely re-powered (usually
after a few minutes), go to cbs.com and try streaming again.
If you’re still experiencing sign in issues, just contact us by clicking the blue “Contact Us”
button at the top of this screen, and we’ll be happy to help! In order to assist as quickly
as possible, we may request you take a screenshot of your sign in screen and browser
window, including your address bar.