If you’re having difficulty accessing our service, clearing your cookies and cache can often resolve the issue. The following shortcut to clear your cache data and cookies should work for all major browsers installed on Windows or Mac-based machines (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome):Windows users
In any of the three main browsers simultaneously hold down the "Ctrl" (control) key, the "Shift" key and the "Delete" key, then release. A new pop-up window will appear if done correctly. Next, depending on which browser you are using, follow these once your pop-up box displays:
- In Internet Explorer, check only the "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" boxes, then click "Delete". Next, close and restart the browser.
- In Firefox, click "Time range to clear:" and from the drop-down menu, choose "Everything". Ensure that only the "Cookies and Cache" boxes are checked, then click the "Clear Now" button. Next, close and restart the browser.
- In Google Chrome, have the "Obliterate the following items from:" drop-down selected to "the beginning of time", and have only the "Empty the cache" and "Delete cookies and other site plug-in data" boxes checked and click "Clear browser data" button. Then close and restart the browser.
- Safari - With Safari open, click "Safari" from the top menu and then click "Reset Safari". From the following menu have the user check only the "Empty the cache" and "Remove all cookies" boxes and click the "Reset" button. Then close and restart the browser.
- Google Chrome - In the top right, click the Chrome Menu. Click "More tools" > "Clear browsing data". In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything. Click "Clear browsing data."