How can I change my CBSNews.com Username (ID) or Password?
Unfortunately, once you have created your Username (ID), it
cannot be changed, as it’s unique and holds important information regarding your account. We apologize for the inconvenience. Passwords however can be changed at any time. To change your Password, please follow these follow these steps:
1. On the upper right corner of any CBSNews.com page, please click the “Log In” button.
2. When the login screen appears, please click the “Forgot your password?" link.
3. You will then be prompted to enter the email address used when you registered your account.
4. Please check your inbox for an email from "CBSNews.com Membership" with the subject line, "CBSNews.com Password Assistance.” If you do not see this email, please check your Bulk/Spam mail folder, as it may have been mistakenly flagged and placed there.
5. The email will include a link that will allow you to reset your password.