How can I cancel my CBS All Access subscription?
There are several ways to cancel:
- Via cbs.com. Go to your CBS All Access account page and locate the “Cancel Subscription” link at the bottom.
- Contact Customer Support. Call us at (888) 274-5343, 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET, or click the "Contact Us" button in the upper right corner of the page.
- On Facebook at Facebook.com/CBSAllAccessHelp. PM us here.
- On Twitter at Twitter.com/CBSAAHelp. DM us here.
If you signed up on a different device, such as your iPhone or Fire TV, please contact the appropriate Customer Support group:
- iTunes: Visit https://support.apple.com/ to contact iTunes Support.
- Google Play: Call (855) 836-3987 or visit https://support.google.com/googleplay or https://support.google.com/androidtv for Android TV.
- Roku: Call (816) 272-8106 or visit https://support.roku.com.
- Amazon: Call (888) 280-2073 or visit https://amazon.com/firetvsupport for quick solutions.
We hope you return soon!
|Related Article:||How do I cancel my CBS All Access subscription, if I purchased through iTunes?|
|Related Article:||How do I cancel my CBS All Access account on my mobile device?|
|Related Article:||How do I cancel my CBS All Access subscription if I signed up on Prime Video Channels?|