How can I fix CBS All Access streaming issues on my computer, like buffering?
Most streaming issues are related to your browser or your broadband connection.
To help get you back to your favorite shows as soon as possible, we recommend
the following troubleshooting steps:
- View our minimum system requirements, here.
- Disable ad blockers or extensions that could be blocking playback. For instructions, click here.
- Try a different browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer).
- Ensure your browsers are up to date by checking whatsmybrowser.com and following any instructions for updating to the latest version, if listed.
- Refresh your browser window by clicking the “reload” icon next to your web address bar:
7. Reboot your router by unplugging the power cord (note: if you have a separate modem, unplug the power to the modem first). Wait approximately 10 seconds, and plug it back in (plug the modem back in before the router, if applicable). When your router has completely re-powered (usually after a few minutes), go to cbs.com and try streaming again.
If you’re still experiencing streaming issues, just contact us by clicking the blue “Contact Us” button
at the top of this screen, and we’ll be happy to help!
|Related Article:||How can I fix issues signing in to CBS All Access on my computer?|
|Related Article:||How can I fix streaming issues on my Apple TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm seeing a message to disable my ad blockers or enable pop-ups to stream video. How do I do this?|