Why won't my mobile browser let me log in to watch the Big Brother Live Feeds on my iPhone or iPad?
You may not have cookies enabled within your mobile web browser, or you may have private browsing/incognito mode enabled. Please enable cookies and disable private browsing for the site to sign you in correctly.
To enable cookies:
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- Set Block Cookies to “Allow from Websites I Visit”.
To turn off private browsing mode:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the double square box icon
- Tap Private in the bottom left hand corner to turn Private browsing mode OFF.
From time to time, you may also need to clear your cookies and cache.
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, tap the Settings button.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap the Safari button.
- Under the “Privacy & Security” section, tap Clear History and Website Data.
- On the confirmation screen, tap Clear History and Data.
|Related Article:||How can I watch Big Brother Live Feeds on my iPhone/iPad?|
|Related Article:||How can I watch Big Brother Live Feeds on my Android phone/tablet?|
|Related Article:||How do I add the CBS All Access app to my iPhone/iPad?|