Which browsers are supported by CBS All Access?
For optimal streaming on desktop, please use the latest available version of the supported browsers below:
- Google Chrome
- Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.9+
- Latest version supported: v68+ on Windows XP/Vista & Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Note: Chrome customers on v68 or lower can still stream live TV but cannot stream video on-demand, due to digital rights management restrictions.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Windows 7 & 10, Mac OS X 10.9+
- Latest version supported: v48 on Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.10+
- Minimum support: v9
- Microsoft Edge
- Minimum support - v14 on Windows 10+
- Internet Explorer:
- This browser is no longer supported. If you use Windows 7 or 8, please use one of the other supported browsers above.
- iOS 11+, Safari
- Android 5+, Chrome
Note: For a list of minimum system requirements, please click here.
|Related Article:||Which browsers are supported for streaming the Big Brother Live Feeds?|
|Related Article:||Can I stream CBS All Access with my TV provider?|
|Related Article:||What are the minimum system requirements for CBS All Access?|