Which browsers are supported by CBS All Access?
For optimal streaming on desktop, users should be on Windows 8.1+ or Mac OS X 10.10+.
- Google Chrome
- Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.9+
- Latest version supported: v68+ on Windows XP/Vista & Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Note: Chrome customers on v68 or lower can still stream live TV but cannot stream video on-demand, due to digital rights management restrictions.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Windows 7 & 10, Mac OS X 10.9+
- Latest version supported: v48 on Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.10+
- Minimum support: v9
- Microsoft Edge
- Minimum support - v14 on Windows 10+
- Internet Explorer (Flash Player not supported)
- Minimum support - v11 on Windows 8.1
- iOS 11+, Safari
- Android 5+, Chrome
For a list of minimum system requirements, please click here.
Ready to start streaming? Let’s GO!
|Related Article:||Which browsers are supported for streaming the Big Brother Live Feeds?|
|Related Article:||Why am I seeing the “video is currently unavailable” error? I'm trying to stream CBS All Access.|
|Related Article:||What are the minimum system requirements for CBS All Access?|