How can I watch Big Brother Live Feeds on my Android phone/tablet?
To watch the Big Brother Live Feeds on your Android mobile device*, please do the following:
- Download and install the CBS app from the Google Play Store by searching for "CBS" or navigating to the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cbs.app
- Smartphone users, tap the menu icon on the upper left-hand corner of the app, and tap “Sign In”.
Tablet users, tap the "Sign In" link on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next, "Complete Your Profile" by checking the "checkbox" to the left of the agreement and tap "Submit".
- From within the CBS app, tap "Shows" on the Menu, then scroll down and tap "Big Brother".
- Next, tap the "Live Feeds" link, then tap "Go Now". Select your Chrome browser to open.
- You may be asked to sign in to your CBS All Access account again.
- Once signed in, you will be immediately brought to the Live Feeds page and you may register a Chat Room name.
Please note: the "Archive" feature is not supported on mobile devices.
*You must have a CBS All Access subscription and the Google Chrome browser installed (found here).
|Related Article:||How can I watch Big Brother Live Feeds on my iPhone/iPad?|
|Related Article:||How do I enable cookies in my browser to watch the Big Brother Live Feeds?|
|Related Article:||Do I need the Live TV feature to watch the Big Brother Live Feeds?|