How do I add the CBS All Access app to my Samsung TV?
To add the CBS All Access app, just use these steps:
1. Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
3. Scroll to and select Apps, and then select the Magnifying Glass icon.
4. Enter "CBS All Access" using the onscreen keypad and then select "Done".
5. Select the CBS All Access app and then choose "Download".
6. Once installed, select "Open" to begin using the CBS All Access app.
|Related Article:||I'm a new user. How do I sign up for CBS All Access on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||How do I configure my closed caption settings on my Samsung TV?|