How do I add the CBS All Access app to my Samsung TV?
To add the CBS All Access app, just use these steps:
- Ensure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
- Scroll to and select Apps, and then select the Magnifying Glass icon.
- Enter CBS All Access using the onscreen keypad and then select Done.
- Select the CBS All Access app and then choose Download.
- Once installed, select Open to begin using the CBS All Access app.
|Related Article:||How do I upgrade my plan to CBS All Access Commercial Free on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm a new user. How do I sign up for CBS All Access on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|