How do I upgrade my plan to CBS All Access Commercial Free on my Samsung TV?
If you’d like to upgrade your existing CBS All Access subscription to Commercial Free, please visit www.cbs.com on your computer, phone, or tablet, and follow these steps:
1. Click "Sign In" located at the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Sign in to your CBS All Access account.
3. From there, you'll be directed back to the homepage. Now click on your initials located at the top right corner, and select "Account" from the dropdown menu that appears.
4. Under "Subscription & Billing", you'll see your current subscription plan. Select "Upgrade."
5. For security purposes, reenter your password.
6. Confirm that you want to upgrade to the Commercial Free plan, and click "Switch Subscription".
You can now stream CBS All Access free from commercials!
|Related Article:||How do I downgrade from Commercial Free to Limited Commercials on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm a new user. How do I sign up for CBS All Access on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|