How do I upgrade my plan to CBS All Access Commercial Free on my Samsung TV?
If you’d like to upgrade your existing CBS All Access subscription to Commercial Free, please visit www.cbs.com on your computer, phone, or tablet, and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Try CBS All Access" button in the top right corner from the homepage. You will be prompted to sign up.
- Create an account, or if you have an existing CBS.com account, sign in to it.
- Under "Subscription Type", "Commercial Free" will be automatically ticked.
- Enter your billing and payment information Click "Start CBS All Access".
- Upon successful upgrade, an order confirmation message will display. Please note: If you are an existing CBS All Access subscriber, you cannot switch your plan via your Samsung TV; you must be signed into your CBS All Access account on your desktop.
|Related Article:||How do I downgrade from Commercial Free to Limited Commercials on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm a new user. How do I sign up for CBS All Access on my Samsung TV?|