How do I configure my closed caption settings on my Samsung TV?
On your Samsung TV:
1. Select the Samsung power button on your controller.
2. Select the Y-button and then "Yes" to exit from the CBS All Access App.
3. Scroll over to "Settings", tap "System" and then select "Console Settings".
4. Select "Display" and then scroll down to "Closed Captioning".
5. Once you have entered your changes, tap "Save and Exit".
|Related Article:||How do I turn on closed captions on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm a new user. How do I sign up for CBS All Access on my Samsung TV?|