How do I check for software updates to my Samsung TV?
Samsung TVs are designed to automatically check for the latest version of software whenever the TV is powered on, and randomly every 24-36 hours. You can also follow instructions below to manually check for software updates.
To manually check for software:
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control.
2. Scroll down and select "Support".
3. Select "Software Update". Note: if this area is greyed out, it means either the TV has just been switched on (wait a minute, then try again) or you're in the SmartHub (please exit it.)
4. Select "Update Now". To ensure your software is always up to date, turn "Auto update" to "On".
5. The TV will check to see if there is an update available. Select "Yes" to update the TV with the latest software version.
|Related Article:||How do I check for updates to the CBS app on my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||How do I add the CBS All Access app to my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|