How do I check for updates to the CBS app on my Samsung TV?
Samsung TVs are designed to ensure they're always running the latest version of software and app updates. However, you can manually update the CBS app with these steps:
- Start your TV, open the SmartHub, and go to Samsung Apps.
- Search for CBS under "My Apps".
- Once you have located the CBS app, press & hold the "Enter" button (located in the center of the directional pad in the middle of your remote control) until a dialog box pops up.
- Once the dialog box appears, select "Update Apps".
- Select the CBS app to begin updating.
- Once the update has completed, restart your TV.
|Related Article:||How do I check for software updates to my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||How do I add the CBS All Access app to my Samsung TV?|
|Related Article:||I'm an existing user. How do I sign in on my Samsung TV?|