How do I enable closed captions for Apple TV?
To enable closed captions:
Apple TV 3rd generation or earlier
- Hold down the Select button on your remote for three seconds to reveal the Subtitles tab.
- Select the option that you want to use.
- Swipe down on your remote's Touch surface to reveal the Info panel.
- Swipe right to see the Subtitles panel.
- Swipe down and select the option that you want to use.
If you'd like to turn on closed captions by default:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
- Select Closed Captions and SDH.
|Related Article:||How do I enable closed captions in Android TV?|
|Related Article:||How do I enable closed captions on my Android device?|
|Related Article:||How do I enable closed captions for Xbox One?|