How do I change or update the credit card for CBS All Access?
To to change or update your payment method, please visit https://www.cbs.com/all-access/account/ on your desktop or laptop and click "Edit Billing/Payment Information."
If you subscribed to CBS All Access via a third-party billing platform, please do the following:
GOOGLE PLAY (Android phone, Android TV)
- Go to your Google Play account.
- Select Edit Payment Method.
- Sign in to your payments.google.com account.
- Navigate to Payment Methods.
- Find the payment method you want to edit.
iTUNES (Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Log in to your Roku account at my.roku.com.
- Click Update under the Payment Method section.
|Related Article:||Why can’t I use an international credit card to purchase CBS All Access?|
|Related Article:||How do I change my billing and payment information?|
|Related Article:||What should I do prior to changing my country in the iTunes Store to stream CBS All Access abroad?|