Why don't I see the download icons on my iPhone or iPad?
We're ready to help! You may be running the iOS 9 version of the 10 All Access app on your device, which is not supported for video downloads. However, iOS 10+ is supported for this feature, and it's easy to update your operating system. Simply follow these instructions:
1. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with WiFi.
2. Tap Settings > General > Software Update. You should see that there is an iOS update available.
3. Tap "Download and Install". That's it!
Another reason you may not see the download option on your device is if you're using an older version of the 10 All Access app. To manually update the app:
1. On your device, go to your App Store.
2. Tap "Updates" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap "Update All" to update all your apps, or just tap "Update" next to the 10 All Access app.
Now reopen the 10 All Access app and navigate to a show or movie that displays the download icon. Tap the icon, and start downloading!
|Related Article:||Why don't I see the download icons on my iPhone or iPad? I'm a Commercial Free subscriber.|
|Related Article:||Why don't I see the option to download videos on my Android device? I have Commercial Free.|
|Related Article:||How do I download a video on my mobile device with 10 All Access?|