How do I cancel my CBS All Access account on my mobile device?
To cancel your account using your web browser on your mobile device:
1. From the menu, select "Account".
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Account screen, and tap "Cancel Subscription". For security purposes, you'll be prompted to re-enter your password.
3. Tap "Yes, cancel my subscription".
4. Select a cancel reason, and tap "Yes, Cancel".
5. You will see a message confirming that your cancellation was successful.
|Related Article:||How can I cancel my CBS All Access subscription?|
|Related Article:||How do I upgrade to Commercial Free?|
|Related Article:||I already have a separate CBS All Access subscription, and I'm a 247Sports subscriber. How do I link both accounts?|