I'm a SHOWTIME customer. How do I add CBS All Access to my SHOWTIME subscription?
It's quick and easy to add CBS All Access to your SHOWTIME subscription!
If you're an existing SHOWTIME monthly subscriber*
- Go to your SHOWTIME settings page, or click here
- Scroll down to "Your Account", and click "Add CBS All Access"
- Choose your subscription plan — Limited Commercials or Commercial Free, then click "Update Subscription"
- Visit www.cbs.com/showtime to activate your CBS All Access subscription!
If you're a new SHOWTIME monthly subscriber
- Click here, then select Start Your Free Trial
- Follow instructions to create your SHOWTIME account and enter payment information
- On the Welcome to SHOWTIME page, click Add CBS All Access
- Enter your password, and click Update Subscription
- Click the Activate Now button to activate your CBS All Access account, or visit www.cbs.com/showtime
*Please note: Yearly SHOWTIME subscribers and SHOWTIME subscribers who signed up via third parties (i.e. Apple, Google Play, Roku, Hulu, etc.) are not eligible to add CBS All Access to their SHOWTIME subscriptions.
|Related Article:||I'm a SHOWTIME customer who subscribed to CBS All Access via SHOWTIME. How do I activate my CBS All Access subscription?|
|Related Article:||I'm a SHOWTIME customer, but I'm having trouble signing in to CBS All Access. What's wrong?|
|Related Article:||I'm a SHOWTIME customer who lives in Puerto Rico. Can I add CBS All Access to my SHOWTIME account?|