How do I link my CBS All Access account to my Google Home device?
It's easy to link to your Google Home device. Just use these steps:
1. Download the Google Home app (iPhone/iTunes or Android)
2. Launch the Google Home app, and click the Devices icon in the upper right corner.
3. Select Settings for the home device
4. Go to Videos and Photos settings
5. CBS will show as an option. Tap Link, then tap Link Account. CBS All Access is now linked!
6. Log in with your CBS All Access credentials
7. You can now use Google voice commands with Chromecast
Please note: Google Home works with CBS All Access, so you'll need to be a subscriber. Only full-episode shows are supported, but movies are coming soon!
|Related Article:||How do I unlink the CBS All Access app?|
|Related Article:||How does Google Home work with CBS All Access?|
|Related Article:||How do I cancel my CBS All Access account on my Android phone/tablet?|